Over the years we have gathered a lot of expertise in dealing with several national GoO-registries and managing GoO-related processes with those:
- Cancelling of GoOs, inland and ex-domain
- Transferring GoOs to almost any national register
- Monitoring the validity of your GoOs
- Giving you regular status-reports about your GoO-portfolio
- Providing you with support for many national registries
- Issuing and cancelling of GoOs within the framework of the EECS
- If you are active in Germany, we can administer your account at the German register (HKN-R) for you and provide you with our additional support. We are an accredited user of the HKN-R
Due to our expertise and experience on the German market for Guarantees of Origin (GoOs), we can offer customers who want to use GoOs in Germany a special service: evaluation of data from the German national GoO registry (the HKN-R). So, if you want to know more details about your supply of Guarantees of Origin, are interested in the composition of your GoOs and/or need exact data about technologies, power plants and respective amounts, no problem!
All of this information can be processed and made available to you via our website for GoO data evaluation: bde-hkndaten.de .
All you need is an account and the raw data of your GoO transfers and you are all set. Then you can use your account to log into bde-hkndaten.de and upload the raw (HKN-R)data that you want to have evaluated. The site can evaluate your account balance, movements on your account and your GoO cancelations and will provide you the respective graphs and tables, so that you can have a firm grasp on all aspects of your GoO related activities.
If you do not have an account, please contact our back office who will help you with setting up your account and navigating the website.
Our service-portfolio includes Verified Emission Reduction (VER) projects that adhere to a wide variety of standards (Gold Standard, VCS, etc.). We will gladly take on administering and managing your VERs portfolio bought from us. Our services include:
- Managing your VERs-portfolio in the relevant registry
- Giving you regular status-reports about your VERs-portfolio
- Transferring, monitoring and cancelling of VERs
We are looking forward to hearing from you and will gladly help and advise you. If any questions or problems regarding your GoO-accounting or your contract should arise, do not hesitate to call us.